Date of Birth: 26 January 1968.
Original Name: Ravi Shankar Raju Bhupatiraju.
Profession(s): Telugu Film Actor
Nickname(s): Mass Maharaja, Mass Raja.
Ravi Teja’s Awards and Achievements:
- In his career spanning over close to three decades, Ravi Teja has acted in over sixty movies.
- He is one of the highest paid actors in the Telegu film industry.
- In the year 2012, he was listed on the 50th position in the Forbes India list of top 100 Celebrities.
- For his role in the movie ‘Nee Kosam’ in 1999, he received the Nandi Award.
Ravi Teja’s Career:
- Ravi Teja started his career in acting in 1988 when he moved to Chennai.
- He first appeared in a supporting role in the movie ‘Karthavyam’ in 1990. He subsequently appeared in many other small roles.
- Before his big break, Teja also worked as an assistant director on many movies.
- It was with his role in ‘Nee Kosam’ as the lead actor in 1999 when he started to make a name for himself.
- He has also appeared in lead roles in multi-starrer films such as ‘Kshemanga Velli Labanga Randi,’ ‘Tirumala Tirupathi Venkatesa,’ ‘Sakuntumba Sapari Vare Sametham’ and ‘Ammayi Kosam.’
- Ravi Teja took a sabbatical from acting in 2016.
- After a year he appeared in two films ‘Touch Chesi Chudu’ and ‘Raja the Great.’ Both movies performed well at the box office.
Ravi Teja’s Personal Life:
- Ravi Teja was born in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Teja has a Bachelors of Arts degree from the Siddhartha Degree College, Vijayawada.
- He is married and has two kids.
- To know about Om Prakash Rawat new Chief Election Commissioner of India click here