Vacancies in British Telecom – Apply Online for Customer Service and Contact Center’s Posts
British Telecom has Invited application for the recruitment of Customer Service and Contact Center’s Posts. Interested candidates can check the vacancy details and apply online.
More details about British Telecom Recruitment (2018), including number of Name Of the post , Job Role , Job Responsibilities , Educational Qualification, how to apply and important dates, are given below :-
- Name of the Post: Customer Service and Contact Center’s
- Working location: Gurugram
- Type of work: Full-time
- No. of Vacancies: Not yet Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Educational Qualification: Primary degree level (Graduate)
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Apr 3, 2018, 4:29:00 AM
- Customer service background
- High level of English language skills both verbal, written.
- Ability to deal with customer issues calmly, efficiently, effectively to high level of customer satisfaction.
- Business Impact: Functional in scope but deals directly with customer.
- Job Role:
The representative have to respond to customer issues received through a queue system and they have to deal with each one in line with business standards and resulting in high level of customer satisfaction on a consistent and ongoing basis.
- Job Responsibilities:
- The representative have to process, fix or unblock queue items accurately and deal with complaints appropriately.
- The representative have to handle customer cases which may include orders or complaints and which require making direct contact with the customer through a variety of contact formats.
- The representative have to response to customer issues.
- The representative have to achieve operational targets as defined by the customer units.
- The representative have to maintain queue levels to agreed SLA targets levels
- The representative have to achieve and maintain a good knowledge of BT systems which will be used for the role.
- The representative have to deliver an excellent customer experience at all times.
- How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through online mode through website https://www.btplc.com/.
- Reference Adv. Source: https://www.btplc.com/.